Terms of Sale & Deliveries
These terms apply to all products, contracts of sale, transactions and deliveries
- All articles have guarantees as given us by our suppliers. We do not accept any liability for damage, including consequential damage, caused by the use or delivery of articles supplied by us.
- We are not responsible for faults or failures mentioned on the Internet's given specifications, instructions, sizes, etc.
- A transaction is effected after we have received the customer's order online, by fax, mail or email. Subsequently, the data stated on this form counts as proof of the contents of the transaction.
- All products ordered will be shipped after we received the payment or authorization of the payment institution.
- All prices are in EURO and including our local taxes. This clause is suitable for deliveries all over the world.
- Your payment will be processed discreetly. Credit card- and bank transactions are described as "DocData Internet Payments" on your transcription. We guarantee you your privacy as far as possible and therefore we don't give your personal data to others without your permission. Your data will be stored safe and transmitted with sophisticated encryption technology.
- All articles are deliverable from stock. If a brand is sold out however, we claim the right to send an equal product or we will contact you within 5 days by E-mail. In that case we hold your delivery until the articles are back on stock and the complete order is ready for shipment.
- Exchanging or cancelling sent orders is possible within 7 days from the order date. Opened sealed articles are excluded for hygienic reasons from this term. If your order has been shipped by us already, then you have to pay these shipping & handlings costs.
- If your order hasn't been treated correctly by us, you can within 5 days after delivery contact us by E-mail. When you have our permission to return the article you have to return it in a suitable and stored way to our Customer Service Department, with a written reason as to why merchandise is being returned. Transport costs are for you and will be paid back to you if we accept your claim.
- Transport and shipping of the products will legally take place from the United Kingdom, France or The Netherlands and is at your own risk. We guarantee you that articles will be sent to you in secure and discreet packaging.
- Because of legislations and regulations in different countries it is possible that articles on the internet may not be imported or may not be possessed by you. It is not possible for us to check or know all laws in all countries. We make clear that you have your own responsibility to inform yourself on this point and to handle this point. We do not accept any liability for any damage at all, caused by the use, ordering or delivery of our articles to you or by you. This means also that we cannot be held responsible in any way for postal or custom regulations causing your shipment not to arrive.
- With ordering you agree that you are 18 years or older and that you are fully aware of the use and (side)effects of the products ordered by you. You have read our terms of sale and delivery and agree which you also have confirmed before ordering in our shop.
- With ordering you relieve Dupoz, all agents and connected persons from any liability at all for any damage, including consequential damage caused by the use or delivery of articles supplied by Dupoz. You also take full responsibility about customs- or law restrictions in your country or state.
- In the event that an order shipped is lost en route, we must wait for the claim to be processed. This can take up to 2 weeks.
- Import duties and/or taxes may be imposed by your local government on shipments from outside your country. These charges are separate from Dupoz charges and are beyond our control or ability to predict. These charges (if any) are made payable to your government. You are responsible for paying any taxes, duties and/or customs fees charged by your government. Please check with your local post office for more information.
- Our on Isopropyl Nitrite based products is marketed as a bottled room aroma. The bottle contains a warning against directly inhaling the product and should only be used in accordance with the label.
- You fully understand that Dupoz is acting as a sales agent for a third part company only and that the products are not in hands of Dupoz.
- We are not responsible for translations shown in this shop. The Dupoz shop and all texts are based on English language. Should any automatic translation function not apply correctly, we are not responsible for any mistranslation to your language.
All our offers, contracts of sale and transactions are subject to the Dutch law. Matters of dispute will be brought before the Court of Justice in Amsterdam, which is the competent court in these matters.
The Netherlands, Hengelo, 01.11.2014